Project impacts and benefits:
- This project is reducing tonnes of CO2 per year. Money generated through the sale of carbon credits provides:
- A community First Aid Health Center to the peripheral villages of Kachhe AariDongri Mines
- 12 Community Teachers and 03 Anganwadi Helpers in various schools in the local area, helping to provide better local education opportunities
- A computer training center for tribal students of Peripheral village Kachhe Parekodo Tekadhora. This centre has become a major attraction for village children, keen to learn and use computer applications.
- Educational Trips for students of the Govt. School Kachhe & Parrekodo.
- Scholarship opportunities for higher education to students of village Dorba.
- A stitching & tailoring centre for ladies to boost self-employment
- Installation of a handpump at Mutidham, Tada Village. This pump is for public use and helps to alleviate the pressures on women to travel long distances for safe water
- Deeping the pond in Tada village to help increase the volume capacity and access to water